One of the great parts of my job is working with students and other researchers! For my current projects and collaborators, please see my research page.
There are several opportunities for joint projects:
- a BSc project (only TU/e students)
- a MSc project
- a research visit (MSc, PhD, other researchers)
- Weakly supervised learning in medical image analysis
- Meta-learning for medical image segmentation
- Combining crowdsourced labels for melanoma classification
- Can pictures of cats improve computer aided diagnosis?
- Learning from disagreement of experts in detection and classification
How to apply
If you are interested in a project, please send me an email with
- your CV
- why you want to work with me – please be specific about how our research interests fit together
- something that shows your work (a publication, a 1-2 page summary of your thesis, a Github repository, etc).
I am not able to reply to emails which do not have the above.
I do not have any PhD positions available. Please see our group website for any openings and an explanation of the PhD application process.