One of the great parts of my job is working with students and other researchers!
I currently do not have any opportunities available, however this might change after I start at ITU Copenhagen (February 2021), please check back later.
- Weakly supervised learning in medical image analysis
- Meta-learning for medical image segmentation
- Combining crowdsourced labels for melanoma classification
- Can pictures of cats improve computer aided diagnosis?
How to apply
If you are interested in a project, please send me an email with
- your CV
- why you want to work with me – please be specific about how our research interests fit together
- a URL to something that shows your work (a publication, a 1-2 page summary of your thesis, a Github repository, etc).
I am not able to reply to generic emails which do not have the above information.