One of the great parts of my job is working with students and other researchers! For my current projects and collaborators, please see my research page.
Update 2020: I do not have any opportunities available.
In general there are several opportunities for joint projects:
- a BSc project (only TU/e students)
- a MSc project
- a research visit (MSc, PhD, other researchers)
- Weakly supervised learning in medical image analysis
- Meta-learning for medical image segmentation
- Combining crowdsourced labels for melanoma classification
- Can pictures of cats improve computer aided diagnosis?
- Learning from disagreement of experts in detection and classification
How to apply
If you are interested in a project, please send me an email with
- your CV
- why you want to work with me – please be specific about how our research interests fit together
- something that shows your work (a publication, a 1-2 page summary of your thesis, a Github repository, etc).
I am not able to reply to emails which do not have the above.