One of the great parts of my job is working with students and other researchers!
In general there are several opportunities for joint projects, like a MSc thesis or a research visit. The length of a project can be adapted based on the requirements, projects in small groups are encouraged.
- Weakly supervised learning in medical image analysis
- Meta-learning for medical image segmentation
- Combining crowdsourced labels for melanoma classification
- Can pictures of cats improve computer aided diagnosis?
How to apply
If you are a student interested in a project, please send me an email with
- your CV
- why you want to work with me – please be specific about how our research interests fit together
- a URL to something that shows your work (a publication, a 1-2 page summary of your thesis, a Github repository, etc).